Who is Marquee Media?
Marquee Media connects consumers with products and services through content- based advertising. We create sponsored content about products and services, which are viewed by millions of readers each month across our network of vertical-centered web properties and media partners. Founded in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District, we are constantly seeking new opportunities to innovate in the online media and advertising space.
We work in a open cubicle-free social environment, allowing ideas, communications, and collaboration to flow freely. We encourage our employees to learn and grow so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance and their careers.
- Provides organizational support to executive and business development teams
- Maintains and updates business calendar
- Schedules appointments/meetings and manages travel
- Organizes and coordinates conferences, events, lunches, birthdays, and important date reminders
- Composes and prepares a variety of written documents
- Manages incoming phone calls and reception area
- Maintains inventory of office and break room supplies
- Insures proper function of office equipment
- Coordinates incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Conducts office orientation for new employees
- Upkeep of common office areas
- Bachelor's Degree or comparable work experience preferred
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and Apple OSX