Who is Marquee Media?
Marquee Media connects consumers with products and services through content- based advertising. We create sponsored content about products and services, which are viewed by millions of readers each month across our network of vertical-centered web properties and media partners. Founded in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District, we are constantly seeking new opportunities to innovate in the online media and advertising space.
We work in a open cubicle-free social environment, allowing ideas, communications, and collaboration to flow freely. We encourage our employees to learn and grow so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance and their careers.
- Working with clients to create magazine-style articles for use in online publications that promote their products and services to consumers
- Previous experience with content writing for the web, magazines or news outlets
- Understanding of marketing and advertising—how to make products and services sound appealing without sounding like an infomercial
- The ability to put an interesting spin on dry topics—we aim to create articles that people want to read and share
- People who take pride in their writing. Our editors are meticulous and demand high-quality copy.
- Timely delivery of projects. Our article writers meet their deadlines—it’s a critical part of what we do
- Ability to balance several projects at once
- Efficiency, accuracy, organization skills, dependability, and attention to detail
- Familiarity with AP style or other publishing style manuals